(not really, it is Monday, June 1, 2009) More Dragonfly



Luscious, isn’t it? It is Dragonfly Fiber’s sock yarn in the Rocky Top color way. It makes me think of the warm, fragrant rich coffee I drink when I’m in the mountains. I watch the sunrise each morning; so at peace.


I just watched the movie Mrs. Brown. It was filled with hill scenery of Scotland and brought back some beautiful memories. I wonder if we have an inherited memory of home from our people. I’ve never felt as alive as when I was in Scotland or in my own mountains. Apparently others have felt the same way. My corner of the universe is home to many descendants from Scotland.


Anyway, this lovely yarn has the blue promise of daybreak peaking through. My photography will never show it to its best advantage, so you will just have to come visit me and see the real mountainside. Maybe I’ll have these Rocky Top Socks on the needles by then. Maybe they will be finished!

No comments: