11.22.11

CHRISTMAS  2011  STOCKING, part 2
First, I found  a pattern in my pattern library that was simple enough to suit the project. I needed a figure about 13 inches tall and that would look good in profile. This pattern by Julie McCullough would be great.  Oops. Can you read the size of the doll just below the pattern name? It is a 23" doll. 
I took out the pattern and went to the computer. I am so proud of myself, I scanned it, took the auto-page fill default off, and asked it to please print it at 85% of the original size.  I have no math that told me that was the size I needed, it just "felt"right.                               



It took 4 scans and then I layered the papers so I could get whole pieces. Then I transferred them to template material. Next, I need to audition fabric.


No comments: