12.23.11

Last week I baked cupcakes. You know I do not care to cook, but I really did not mind doing this at all. Not only that, you KNOW I DO NOT USUALLY CARE FOR CAKE OR CHOCOLATE but this appealed to me--Coconut Cupcakes with a secret surprise! The next time I make them I am going to dip the frosting in shredded coconut and call them Dirty Snowballs!

First, prepare coconut boxed cake mix according to the directions and distribute the batter into paper lined cupcake tins. Set the timer for 5 minutes. Unwrap the appropriate number of Kisses. I found the Special Dark ones.
 

When the timer rings after 5 minutes have passed, place a kiss on the top of each cupcake. They will slowly sink in.  After awhile, I started putting them point down so they did not roll around to the side.
Then I put them back in the oven to finish baking. In my oven, that meant 13 more minutes but I already had my kisses unwrapped so the cupcakes hardly had time to cool down while I was working.
MMMMMMMMM. Delicious!


No comments: