1.15.12

Happy Birthday Mom. Did it arrive? I did an excellent job on it and I truly enjoyed each stitch.

Here are photos from Away Son's birthday gift.

 



 
Thanks to Ernie Ball's cheap straps which I destroyed to get the hardware, and a tutorial by One Shabby Chick, I was able to make some guitar straps. I have no idea if BASS GUITARS use different straps but I guess I could make those, too. I have a workhorse Bernina 910 and with great care, I was even able to coax it to sew through the holes in the leather tab. I simply adjusted stitch length for EVERY SINGLE STITCH ONE STITCH AT A TIME. It was very easy and only took a few minutes to go around the square twice each. Who knows, maybe I will branch out and make neck straps for saxophones next...




1 comment:

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Your guitar straps are awesome! Mine is fuzzy leopard print (purchased that way), which is pretty silly, but I like it. It's a statement about me...