1.18.12

Interviewing fabric this past weekend. Here is what I have so far.
These are the finalists for skirts for a doll in the making. I bought a pattern from Deanna Hogan of Blue Heron Cloth Dolls some few months back. I will link up to the particular doll later this week. Click her GALLERY link and go see if you know which one I chose. Here is her blog if you want to get to know her a little.


Although my photo editing needs more experience, in real light, all these skirts have a teal/turquoise in common. They look terrible together, but this doll will only be wearing one of them, so that should not matter.  All of the coordinates I picked go with each potential skirt so it may be that this doll will have a wardrobe of separates.

Come back tomorrow to see some blouse fabrics.



No comments: