9.17.12

 Monday Mantra
 Thought for last week:I can do it.  And I did. Stick to the "new, healthy eating plan", I mean. The results are slow but I still feel good about saying I can do it. Nevertheless, maybe focus can go another direction at the same time. A friend of mine from grade three posted this on FaceBook and I borrowed it.
"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle" —-Albert Einstein
What do you think? I pretty much think of everything as WONDERFUL. I know, it is a shortcoming that eternal optimists have to live with but as shortcomings go, it is a pretty great one. 
Do you ever get up in time to see the sunrise? Miracle! And that is just the first few moments of the day. Spend the week looking for and enjoying the everyday miracles. When you notice one, acknowledge it by saying to yourself, MIRACLE! And as much as I really enjoy sarcasm, if you say it sarcastically, it does not count and you run the risk of missing a real opportunity to take delight in the day.
 

No comments: