9.21.12

I won another contest. Well, two actually. First I won buttons from INCOMPARABLE BUTTONS in Cape Town, which is about a billion miles east of Uruguay. They are on their way here (posted Sep 14) and I will photograph them when they arrive. If you know me at all, you know I have a great love of buttons. I will make something and show you how I decided to use these. I am not even sure which set I won but if you click on the link above you will get a look at a catalog I would leave around for Santa Claus if I had my own copy. Anything they send me would become my favorite set. Can't wait.

Next, I won a knitting pattern from RIDICULOUS KNITS-- a copy of  Kate Lemmer's shawl pattern Meddybemps, which she calls More than a scarf and less than a shawl... a Scrawl. It is an interesting lace project and I look forward to reading the pattern and learning the construction. Instead of showing you a photo, I put in several links so you can go see for yourself the generous blogger and clever designer and the Ravelry page where you can buy yourself a copy.

No comments: