9.4.13

Like I said a couple of days ago, I HAVE been reading. In case you thought all I had read in the past three months were five books by Henning Mankell, let me tell you I also read two by Nevada Barr and eleven twelve by Faye Kellerman. I am on the look out for another mystery writer who has had or is having a long, successful career. Every time I find a likely candidate, I read two or three books and research the writer and find out he or she died before publishing more.



Faye Kellerman
8.13
The Ritual Bath
7.13
Sacred and Profane

*The Quality of Mercy
7.13
Milk and Honey

Day of Atonement
7.13
False Prophet
7.13
Grievous Sin
7.13
Sanctuary

Justice

Prayers for the Dead
8.13
Serpent's Tooth

*Moon Music
8.13
Jupiter's Bones
8.13
Stalker
7.13
The Forgotten

Stone Kiss
8.13
Street Dreams

*Straight into Darkness

The Garden of Eden and other Criminal Delights
8.13
Double Homicide

* not series specific

@ means close at hand but not yet completed

Just read Nevada Barr's Liberty Falling yesterday and two more Henning Mankell. I finally read The White Lioness on Sunday and then on Monday I read The Man from Beijing. I REALLY enjoyed that one. I think it is one of his best even though it is not part of the series.
 



1 comment:

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

I've enjoyed books by Faye Kellerman and her husband, Jonathan Kellerman, and Nevada Barr, so perhaps our tastes are similar. Have you read the Kinsey Millhone series by Sue Grafton?