9.7.13

WHY? Is the grunge look back again? It seems so adolescent. Well in defense of the tutorial writer's work, it WAS posted in 2009. I'd like to think we have come a long way since then. Wait. that was only four years ago, not 24 years ago. I guess all those little kids from the 80s who couldn't afford wrecked clothing THEN are finding ways to wreck them now.

Why not? When I was in college, we bought ours at thrift stores, pre-wrecked. I guess kids are kids.

Actually, I have a tremendous amount of respect for all the people publishing tutorials. Showing us in the universe how to do things for FREE. Youtube is a great example. In fact, if you want to rip up your jeans, you can look HERE to see how to do it.

ETA: I am enormously grateful for all the free tutorials out there and all the choices I have. I am glad tutorials like this are out there even if it is not my style.


No comments: