1.30.14

I celebrated yesterday, and chose a couple of things for my studio. I will be trying out some TRIANGLES ON A ROLL. My cousin recommended Thangles, but my local quilt shop carries these instead. I went ahead and bought the quarter-inch foot for the sewing machine.

I thought I had one, and I do but this one is designed to especially work with the even feed system. It has slots in the toes that allow the feed teeth to engage better. I also bought a vacuum attachment to help care for the new sewing machine. (Hey, DAD! DAD! DAD! Do you have one of these?) Probably wouldn't hurt to run it over the key boards of various computers around the house, also.

Today is a DOORSTOP hop day. 

January 30th
Just Let Me Quilt
Quilted Delights
Meadowbrook
Hill Valley Quilter
Pampered Pettit
Life in the Scrapatch
Seams To Be Sew


No comments: