1.4.14

I am fascinated by seahorses. I mean it. I bought several books about them after visiting the Aquarium in Chattanooga, Tennessee a couple years back.
I thought I could have one as a pet, but I am afraid that would not be practical. Maintaining a saltwater tank would just be beyond my capacity to constantly practice chemistry.  So, after reading all those books, drawing all those pictures, and then buying seahorse patterns, I decided to MAKE seahorses. 

I never got around to it, but who knows. It is a new year, and I have a new sewing machine. 

And I can play the video below while I look for those patterns. Maybe you will enjoy it, too. It does not really show the beauty and variety of seahorses, but if you are drinking coffee while watching it, you might have to put it down so you can laugh neatly.

No comments: