4.24.16

My heart isn't in it, but I am keeping up with the weekly blocks. In fact, routine is a good thing when times are difficult. I won't guarantee my sewing is at its best, but my mind can be at rest--from time to time. Handwork with Netflix is helpful.

Here is block 20 of Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson's Splendid Sampler, Nature's Walk, designed by Vicki Tucek of Pickle Dish Patch. Mine is quite a bit different but the idea is still clear. I deleted ladybugs which annoy me inside my home, left off the butterfly that I couldn't make conform to my standards and replaced it with a bee.

Here is block 21 from the above mentioned Splendid Sampler called Sweet Candy, designed by Kris Thurgood of MyGirlFriendsQuiltShoppe






Temecula Quilt Company's Circa 2016 I used up a lot of little bitty pieces for that.

No comments: